Thursday, March 17, 2011

Groveport Elementary

Here are some nice words that I received form a recent school visit to Groveport Elementary.

Good Evening Steve,
I wanted to Thank You so,so much for a great day today. Our teachers and students were beyond impressed with you,your presentation and your books. I had many teachers stop me and say " how awesome" today was. Teachers said that today was the " the best" for students we have ever had. They were excited about your passion and talent for drawing. Groveport Elementary is definitely inspired and people are already asking for your sea animals book and if you were coming back. I really appreciate your correspondence and your professionalism . Thank you again for your time and for truly leaving your mark at Groveport Elementary. Personally, it was so nice to meet you and I look forward to seeing your new books. Thanks again for everything.

Katie Monhollen
Groveport Elementary LC

No comments:

Post a Comment