Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My brand new book comes out this Friday!


I'm excited, my brand new book Drawing Sea Animals With Numbers comes out this Friday. This will be the third book published by my new company Harptoons Publishing. What makes this so different from the other three books?
1. Teaches kids how to draw animals that live in the oceans and seas.
2. Evey creature that you learn how to draw has a few short facts them. Kids will hopefully learn and draw at the same time.
3. A rating system based on the difficulty of each character. One pencil for easy-four pencils for hard.
4. The last spread in the book shows ideas that didn't make the book, but instead of tossing them out I decided to let kids see them and maybe they can figure out how to draw them on their own.

I'm really excited about this book and can't wait to start sharing it with kids all over the country.
-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment